COLAS Solutions, a leader in the road construction and maintenance industry, are currently looking for keen & enthusiastic labourers to work within our busy Sealcoat Road Construction crews on an ongoing casual basis.
The successful applicants will be based out of our Somersby depot with travel throughout NSW and Interstate. This role will suit someone available to work up to 6 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of a labourer will involve general labouring whilst learning to use our Sealcoat equipment and general crew hand tasks. Due to the physical nature of this role, applicants must be willing to undergo a mandatory pre-employment medical.
To be successful in this role, the applicant will:
- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment
- Be able to travel with the crew and live away from home
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet operation requirements as well as work night and weekend shifts as and when required
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Have a valid WHS White Card
- Have a commitment to workplace health and safety
- Be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic
Desirable qualifications and attributes include:
- Experience in the road construction industry
- Valid HR or MC licence
- Valid Dangerous Goods Licence
- Competency using Rollers, Front End Loaders & Skid Steers
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career in road maintenance with a supportive team environment and excellent culture.
If you have a strong work ethic and are looking for a long term opportunity we want to hear from you!
Successful applicants will be contacted via phone.
“Colas Australia are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander & people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply”