Colas Solutions, a leader in the road construction and maintenance industry, is looking to appoint an experienced Office Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team located in Slacks Creek.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
· Three-way matching of purchase orders, invoices and dockets
· Process, reconcile and track POs and invoices
· Assist with month end processes including reconciliation, accruals and reporting
· Manage phone and email enquiries
· Maintain training, equipment, machinery, insurance and maintenance registers
· Manage the supply and maintenance of fire, first aid and office equipment
· Arrange travel and accommodation bookings
· Other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following essential skills and experience:
· Previous accounts payable experience – Minimum 5 years
· Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise competing deadlines
· Ability to work overtime as required
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, job satisfaction and the opportunity to work with an organisation focused on safety and employee development.
If you have a strong work ethic and are looking for a long term opportunity we want to hear from you!
For more information on Colas Solutions go to: www.colassolutions.com.au
Successful applicants will be contacted via phone.
No agencies please.